- This event has passed.
Women and Leadership Australia Conference – Sydney
December 7, 2017 - December 8, 2017
Debunking Stereotypes and Bridging the Gender Leadership Gap,One Woman at a Time.
- Hear from leaders from the world of Government, Finance, Real Estate, Higher Education, Legal, Oil and Gas, Mining and Sport
- Listen to Australian women who on a daily basis wear the many hats of role model, leader, and teacher and apply to yourself in order to make a difference wherever you are
- Get the most out of your mentor relationship by understanding how the different sexes experience cross-gender mentoring relationships differently and learn everything you need to know about mentoring the opposite sex
- Celebrate entrepreneurs who are in many ways emerging leaders; hear how they smashed start-up stereotypes and hustled their way to the top
Who Should Attend?
Regardless of gender or role – whether you are a board director, CEO, senior or middle manager, entrepreneur or young emerging leader, the Women in Leadership Summit is a valuable source of information, insights, and networking opportunities for you.
- Directors, Executives, and Managers across all industries
- Human Resources and Workforce Planning
- Diversity and Inclusion Managers
- Women’s Leadership Program Managers
- Established, emerging and aspiring women leaders
- Male leaders looking to implement change on an organisation level