Australian Grains Industry Conference Asia
March 3 - March 5
AGIC Asia (Vietnam & China) is the best opportunity for food and feed millers to access the latest information on Australian grain.
Join us for industry presentations showcasing the Australian grains industry and networking opportunities with Australian suppliers and high level industry representatives. Attendees will be presented with a complete update on the Australian crop outlook, trade flows, crop quality report and supply chain developments.
AGIC Asia highlights include:
- Market outlook and key market/demand trends
- Latest updates on Australian production, quality and export programs
- Technical updates on Australian grain value; functionality; new varieties and technologies
- Hear from Australian exporters and shippers about supply chain developments and support
- Network with Australian exporters, brokers and other industry participants providing an opportunity to renew relationships and build new contacts
Details on venues and program will be available shortly.
For further information:
T: 61 2 9235 2155