Australian Women in Agriculture has a strong track record of delivering a range of projects for agricultural women with a focus on building networks, leadership, communication and advocacy capabilities at the local, regional, national and international level.
Recent projects that we have been involved with include:
- AWiA AGendHER+ program (2018) funded by Building Better Regions Fund Community Investments Stream
- Merlyn Myer grant to facilitate the AWiA AgendHER program (2016)
- UniSA partnership for NAB Healthy Minds Grant (2016)
- Inquiry into Agricultural Innovation (2015)
- Parliamentary Visit to Canberra (2015)
- White Paper on Agricultural Competitiveness Issues Submission (2014)
- Green Paper on Agricultural Competitiveness Submission (2014)
- Department of Social Services on the proposed Paid Parental Leave Scheme Submission (2014)
- Leadership and Decision Making Workshop co-hosted with PNG Women in Agriculture in East New Britain, Papua New Guinea (2014)
- Global Conference on Women in Agriculture in Delhi, India (2012)
- National Food Plan Submission (2011)
- NextGen Leadership and Decision Making Workshop sponsored by DAFF (2011)
Have you got a project idea for your industry or community? AWiA would like to hear from you! Please contact your State Director today to discuss the opportunities to collaborate with you.