There will be a strong focus on the diversity of skills of and contributions made by women to Agriculture across the various sectors, particularly those that demonstrate diversity, sustainability and entrepreneurship.
We are excited to offer a program with local, national and international speakers that will inspire delegates, encourage dynamic thinking and offer opportunities to network with other women leading Australian agribusiness. We also have planned field trips to provide delegates with the opportunity to see diversity within the agricultural sector in practice as well as experience some of the highlights of South East Queensland.
The program features a dynamic variety of sessions, including;
- Sustainable & Stronger You
- Keeping you on track when you live and work “off the track”
- Self-Development Opportunities including Superannuation, Scholarships and Getting on Boards
- Business Development opportunities including getting grants, understanding contracts and workplace safety systems, Communicating for Impact
- Sustainable Business & Land
- Sustainable Food Supply & Healthy Communities
The conference opens with a Twilight Cocktail Party overlooking the Brisbane River sponsored by Ruralco on Friday evening.
The Conference is an event open to all women from rural, regional and remote Australia .
Registrations are now officially open and can be completed via the AWiA website http://awia.org.au/2017-registration/.
Frequent updates for the event will be made via our social media platforms of Facebook and Twitter at our @AustWomenInAg account.